7.30.2013

ethan + gina.

I was finally able to finish up these photos of some of my favorite people! Ethan is my brother-in-law and he and Gina are getting married next summer! I have to admit I'm missing my old house a little bit after looking through these photos which were taken in my yard. I guess it was a fair trade off to live right next to the mountains though!
 .
 When Ethan and Gina got to my house for these photos, it started pouring rain. We were so bummed but decided to go for it anyway and miraculously the rain stopped for the most part
.
I am so happy with how these photos turned out. Gina's dress is adorable and I love seeing the sweet  relationship that these two have come out in these photos!
.
For all of you in Fort Collins, contact me to find out about the amazing deals I am offering right now while I look for new clients!

ethanginablog1ethanginablog2 copyethanginablog3ethanginablog5ethanginablog4ethanginablog9ethanginablog7

No comments:

Post a Comment